Flue Space Pallet Back Stops
Want to stay compliant with your local city ordinances and fire department? Keep your pallet rack system and flue space safe with our easy to install Flue Space Pallet Back Stops.
Our Pallet Back Stops help keep transverse flue spaces consistent and allow for perfect pallet placement every time.
Pallet Back Stops are durable and most cost-effective flue space dividers that provide a fixed 6” (or more) longitudinal flue space for industrial pallet rack applications.
The pallet stops also act as a pallet safety stop and help prevent pallets from being pushed in too deep in the racking system and obstruct your pallet rack flue spaces.
Get a Quick Quote
- 12-Inch provides a 6-Inch Flue Space
- 18-Inch provides a 12-inch flue space
- 24-Inch provides an 18-Inch flue space
- Custom colors available
- Single and Double designs available
- Durable powder coated texture for longer lasting
- Easy to swap and repair
Pallet Rack Back Stops are ideal for flue space control in single-row applications and double-rows applications.
The purpose of Pallet Back Stops are to provide your warehouse with fire safety, prevent pallets from obstructing your flue spaces, and in the event of a fire, your fire sprinkler system will work accordingly in your storage racks.
When you use pallet backstops, wire decks, and flue space labels in your warehouse racking system, you are helping prevent fires and make your warehouse are compliant and respecting fire codes within your jurisdiction.
- 5″ height to prevent pallets from entering the flue space area.
- Consistently keep a fixed flue space within your entire pallet rack system
- Securely fits around wire deck with a two gauge diameter.
- 4 Prepunched holes for mounting
- Robotic Welds for smooth surface
- Install easily with 4 tek-screws
- Durable powder coat painting
- May be requested in custom colors (additional fee)