Warehouse Compliance Services in San Bernardino County
Rack Install & Fire Safety Compliance services
Did a San Bernardino Fire Marshal or Building Code Enforcement Agent visit your warehouse? Were you given a verbal warning or citation and asked to bring your warehouse up to date with the current Fire & Building Code changes?
Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic some building & fire codes were not enforced or were pushed back last year, until now.
If you are currently looking for a consultant to help you with your Rack Installation Permit or High Piled Permit? Seek no further. Flue Space Labels will help you with your Warehouse Compliance issues.
Our Services Include
- Initial Site Inspection (we visit your warehouse, advise you on what needs to be done)
- Contact the San Bernardino County Fire Department or Building Code Enforcement agency on your behalf and mitigate your Warehouse Compliance project.
- Help you obtain a New or Renew your High Piled Permit to reflect current fire&building codes in San Bernardino County. (if requested by Fire or Building Enforcement agency)
- Prepare your warehouse for High Piled Permit & Building Enforcement Inspection. All the work needed for you to pass inspection)
- Provide your Staff and Managers with Fire Safety & Rack Safety Training on preparing your warehouse for inspection.
- Show up the day of your inspection and walk the warehouse with the fire & building enforcement agents.
- Get you approved
We are not your typical company. Flue Space Labels has been serving San Bernardino County with Rack Installation Compliance and Fire Compliance Services for over 10 years. We have worked with San Bernardino County in various jobs and know exactly what they are looking for and what is needed to pass inspection and stay compliant. When you do business with us, you can rest assure knowing that all of your concerns will be answered and that your job will be done in a professional manner. CONTACT US
Cities located within the Jurisdiction of San Bernardino County
- Apple Valley
- Big Bear Lake
- Ontario (Some parts)
- Grand Terrace
- Chino/ Chino Hills
- Loma Linda
- Rancho Cucamonga
High Piled Permit Services
Did the Fire Marshals visit your warehouse and asked you for a High Piled Permit? Were you cited and asked to obtain a high Piled Permit, if not they would shut you down?
If you answered yes? the reason for that is because you are storing above the allowable storage height without an approved permit.
Flue space labels can help you obtain a High Piled Permit and perform all work associated with your High Piled Permit to make you Compliant with San Bernardino County.
We offer the following High Piled Permit Compliance Products
- Flue Space Labels (The Original)
- Pallet back Stop
- Wire Deck all sizes
- Flue Keepers
- Exit Signs (NFPA approved Photoluminescent)
- Warehouse Floor Stripping
- Column Striping for palletized areas.
- Max Height Signage
Below is a simple guide to help you understand why the fire department made such request.
- Class I: Ceramics, cement, glass, metal products, frozen foods, dairy products in non-wax coated containers.
- Class II: Incandescent or fluorescent light bulbs in cartons, foods in combustible containers, alcoholic beverages not exceeding 20% alcohol in combustible containers
- Class III: Charcoal, wooden furniture, paints, sugar, Lubricating or hydraulic fluid in metal cans, Paper in cardboard boxes
- Class IV: Synthetic clothing, oil-based paints, linoleum products, Linoleum products, Thread or yarn, synthetic or nonviscose
- High Hazard/ Group A Plastics: Idle pallets, rubber tires, foam plastics, polyethylene, Paper and pulp, rolled, in vertical storage that is un-banded or not protected with an approved wrap.
Note: For a Full List please Contact us and we will help you identify your products as per Chapter 32 of the High Piled Combustible Storage Fire Code.
Rack Installation Permits
Let’s face it! Growth has happens for you almost over night! and the need to reconfigure your pallet racks to meet the demands of your customers is crucial. Before you hire a rack installation company to dismantle and reconfigure your pallet racks, make sure you have a game plan in place incase the Building Code Enforcement happens to stop by and request a Rack Installation Permit.
Flue Space Labels will help you amend, or resubmit an entire New Pallet rack installation permit for your warehouse. When we design your warehouse, we pay special attention to the flow of traffic, your Emergency Egress Paths, Exit signs, Access doors, and cross reference it with your High Piled Permit to assure that your permits will be approved by your jurisdiction without having to make changes and resubmissions.
Flue Space Labels has been extensive knowledge in: Fire Safety Compliance and Rack Installation Permit Services. When you need TOP GUNS for your project? Flue Space Labels will deliver your project in a professional and timely manner.